NWA210AX rebooting

System
System Posts: 24  Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: NWA210AX Firmware Available and won't update.

Comments

• Noradavis
    Noradavis Posts: 2
    Hi, my NEW NWA210AX continue rebootin trying to upgrade firmware, i can access the admin panel few mintues untill it restart itself, i tried  clicker counter  to:How to check for available updates. Depending on the device, you will have a different method of checking for available firmware updates. Some ...
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 177  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @Noradavis,

Sorry for causing your inconvenience, may I know how do you manage your APs ? standalone or through NCC?

If the AP is managed by NCC, please help us  to enable the Zyxel support under [Help (bottom-left of the dashboard) > Support Request > Invite Zyxel Support as Administrator > Save], and provide us the name of your Org/Site, so that we can further check your Nebula site settings.

If the device is in standalone mode, please first press the reset button, and see if it can boot up successfully.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • jpblanch75
    jpblanch75 Posts: 36  Freshman Member
    Noradavis said:
    Hi, my NEW NWA210AX continue rebootin trying to upgrade firmware, i can access the admin panel few mintues untill it restart itself, i tried  clicker counter  to:How to check for available updates. Depending on the device, you will have a different method of checking for available firmware updates. Some ...
    Are you powering the AP via POE?  If so plug in the power adapter temporarily.