USG 310 Can't surfing

AntonioR
AntonioR Posts: 5  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hi! I have 1 USG 310, 1 ADSL with static ip address (RFC1483 LLC). If I configure the router in route mode, the DHCP server in router asings an ip address to WAN interface, I can surfing internet, but can I open TCP ports, how do I configure a WAMP server?
I try put the route in brigde mode, I fill the IP addresses boxes with the ISP data, but I can't surfing internet. How do I do that? Thanks

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Jeremylin
    Jeremylin Posts: 166  Master Member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited October 2017
    If you can provide a topology of your network, is help to understand the possible issue.
    Is it WAMP server---USG310----Router----Internet?  
    Moreover if you want remote clients to access WAMP server, you need to add the NAT rule on USG.

Change ports on WAMP server, you can search many instructions on internet.
    you can check this  
    http://xfloyd.net/blog/?p=515
  • AntonioR
    First Comment
    Hi, Jeremylin:
    The topology of network  you ask.
    Internet  ----  router (ADSL static ip) --- P1 - USG310  - P3 ---  switch  no configurable ----LAN (the TCP port is of one pc in the LAN). I plug a pc in the router, the PC can surfing Internet, but If I plug the PC in the switch, the PC cannot navigate.
    My firrst and basic question: How do I do to navigate?
    Where do I add the "port rule", in the router, in the USG?
    Regards
  • AntonioR
    First Comment
    Hello, Jeremylin,
    This is the interface screen. If ge1 uses DHCP, the router provides an IP address to ge1 and the connected PC in ge3, or the switch, can navigate with a browser. Can I use this configuration to map port 80?
    If I cannot use this configuration, I must try to put the router in brigde mode, isn't it? The ADSL provideer use an ip static,with RFC 1483/LLC, with VPI/VCI 8/32. How do I do that? Or, Can I map a range of ports to the ip address asingned to ge1 in the router?
    Thanks

• Jeremylin
    Jeremylin Posts: 166  Master Member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Your Wan subnet and ge5 subnet are the same cause PC cannot surf internet. Change it and try again. 
    Do you want the WAMP server can be accessed by remote users using 80?
    If yes,  open port 80 on the firewall, and Nat rule. On the another router you should also create the Nat rule as well. 

• AntonioR
    First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Hi, Jeremylin,
    I changed the address of ge5. But I have a question: Do I map the same port (80) in router and USG? Or, Do I map a range of ports (example from 70 to 10000) in the router -not in USG- to address 192.168.3.41 (the address of ge1)?
    Thanks

• AntonioR
    First Comment
    Hello, Jeremylin and Zyxel_Charlie,
    It's working fine.
    Thanks

Security Highlight