no Bluetooth access to Multy U

I have for some time experienced that my Multy U network (2 units) wasnt available through the Multy App on myiPhone 11. So I deleted the network and started attempted to build a new one. However - I cant get through the process - there is apparantly no acces via Bluetooth although this is open on my phone. How to fix this? Both units are waiting - in blue.
mvh Kajsor

Accepted Solution

• kajsor
    kajsor Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    hey - and thanx for getting back. Managed to execute the full process using my iPad :-) But now it seems that I cannot access my account on mu iPhone?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @kajsor,

Here is the guide to install your Multy device on the Multy APP
    https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/8677/multy-devices-reset-when-certification-authority-expired
    If the Multy U still cannot complete the installation.
    Please send us the feedback on the Multy App.
    When pressing the Send feedback button on the Multy APP, it will auto generate the log of the device, please send the log file to us.

• kajsor
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    hey - and thanx for getting back. Managed to execute the full process using my iPad :-) But now it seems that I cannot access my account on mu iPhone?
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @kajsor,

Please provide a screenshot or record a video related to your issue.
    Have you ever registered an account on myZyXELcloud?
    Which account you're not able to access?

• kajsor
    First Comment
    thanx for answering - turns out I never logged on my account. Did this and now it works on both iPad and iPhone :-)

Consumer Product Help Center