NWA1123-ACv2 is operating at 100Mbps not 1000mbps?

SuttonWillow
SuttonWillow Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
NWA1123-ACv2 is operating at 100Mbps not 1000mbps.  I have 3 devices only 1 is functioning at 1GBPS lan speeds. The firmware is updated. Their connected to routers that suppoted 1GBPS. How do I correct this?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @SuttonWillow,
    The uplink speed of the NWA1123-ACv2 is auto-negotiation as default, so please help to check if the cable is up to cat 5e and the switch port can support up to 1000M. If both are the same as the one AP with 1000M speeds, please use the AP's cable and port to connect to the other two 100M APs to clarify if it's related to the AP's uplink port.
    Thanks.
  • NWA1123-ACv2 is operating at 100Mbps not 1000mbps.  I have 3 devices only 1 is functioning at 1GBPS lan speeds. essay writer The firmware is updated. Their connected to routers that suppoted 1GBPS. How do I correct this?
    Thank you so much my issue has been solved
  • Valerio
    Valerio Posts: 2
    hi I have the same problem, I can't get my AP to download more than 80mb. I connected it to my Vodafone Station which downloads with its wi-Fi at 700mb, Cable and port have been tested I don't understand what other attempts I can do. thank you very much.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @Valerio,
    Did you change the Ethernet cable or change to the other ports of the switch?
    As previous information, the AP is auto-negotiation as default, so assume that your switch port is 1000M, the AP should be able up to 1000M. 
    If you use Nebula to manage the AP, you may check if the uplink speed is 100M only in the AP detail page.