Every time I login in my router setting I need to have internet first?

I am using Zyxel Multy plus system, every time I try to log in my router through https://zyxelwifi.com/ or default gateway address, it need to connect the Zyxel cloud account. Can I just use the admin name and password just like other router?   

All Replies

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,651  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2021
    Can't say I like this cloud idea maybe cloud + standalone guess you can put it in ideas.

The 
    Zyxel Multy plus is not a router designed for standalone login it only works if you have internet I guess it will still keep your LAN going without internet? I guess the idea was the options was for internet stuff so no need for offline login. 
  • Ark086
    Ark086 Posts: 2
    That's sooooooo silly. When you lost the internet connection, the first thing u want to do is login ur router and check what is going on. Sorry, you can't. You can't even restart the router. Then, how I can tell it's the problem from the internet supplier or the router itself?   
  • soul
    soul Posts: 29  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    Multy Plus doesn't support admin login but you can download it's smartphone app for management.

You can connect a client to your ISP router directly and check if the problem related to ISP router or Multy Plus.

Consumer Product Help Center