Zyxel has released a new firmware ZLD V5.30 to patch the latest vulnerability CVE-2022-30525Zyxel ha

Options
Lost1
Lost1 Posts: 33  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
I have looked through all of this and I can't find where the download is.  I remember this from my last firewall but I don't remember the details. 

(here's my excuse...just had surgery yesterday & last night didn't sleep well....comprehension may be compromised :-:smile: )

Somehow I seem to be not seeing what to do to patch this system.

Thanks for any help and stay safe & stay well!

All Replies

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,714  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
  • Lost1
    Options
    Thanks for your help but I'm already on 5.30(ABWC.0).  For some reason I was thinking this was like an update that I did years ago with my old USG 20w that was a little more of an update than the regular firmware.  I think I am good (or my 100w is).

I was thinking this update was more than a regular firmware update and I guess I just read more into this than there was!

Thanks for your assistance & stay safe and stay well!

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,066  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @Lost1

As @PeterUK mentioned that you can download the 5.30 FW on the Myzyxel website to fix the CVE-2022-30525.
    Security Advisory
    Myzyxel firmware download link

• Lost1
    Options
    Thanks!  Mine was already updated....I think there was some confusion in my brain from surgery medication!  I read a lot more into it for some reason and thought is was a different type of update!?

Security Highlight