[Release Note] Nebula Security Gateway Series - Phase 8.1 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Security Gateway Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSG50 - V1.33(ABHP.0)
Zyxel NSG100 - V1.33(ABEA.0)
Zyxel NSG200 - V1.33(ABLD.0)
Zyxel NSG300 - V1.33(ABOS.0)
New Feature and Enhancements
- Improved Security service page to simplify the configure security service features.
- New Gateway settings page to accommodate Gateway service features, such as DNS, authentication and global walled garden.
- New Captive Portal theme editing that now allows you to edit in a much rich editor including syntax coloring, and improved preview mode.
- NSS analysis reporting and client information have been improved to provide more information. For example, NSS analysis report adds client description to facilitate client identification, clients drill down that allows you to identify clients that the NSG Blocked Virus for.
- Interface based Content Filtering (select which interface requires Content Filtering).
- Virtual Server now gives ability to specify protocol (TCP/UDP/any).
- Remote access VPN now supports IPSec VPN client.
- Non-Nebula VPN peers support IKEv2 and VPN Tunnel Interface for Azure static route support.
- Rename the Non-Nebula VPN IPsec policy preset from “Azure” to “Azure policy-base”.
- NAT Port 500/4500 can be used if VPN is not in-use.
- Top 10 ports chart is included in Summary report.
[BUG FIX] ITS#190700193
Symptom: VLAN DHCP pool not work.
- Create a site, set DHCP relay in LAN1 interface(192.168.10.1).
- Add device to the site.
- Add a VLAN100 with DHCP server (192.168.1.0/24), then save.
- It will fail to create VLAN100 DHCP (192.168.1.0/24).
Patch 1 bug fixes(2019-11-18)
Zyxel NSG50 - 1.33(ABHP.1)
Zyxel NSG100 - 1.33(ABEA.1)
Zyxel NSG200 - 1.33(ABLD.1)
Zyxel NSG300 - 1.33(ABOS.1)
Patch 1 Bug fix: Fix device not able to reconnect to the server when the connection is not stable issue.
- NSG incorrectly online in Nebula Control Center
- Traffic summary, NSS analysis, Clients and device status do not display up-to-date data; live tools not usable.
Condition: When connection is not stable, NSG will not be able to reconnect to Nebula server.
- All Categories
- 179 Beta Program
- 1.7K Nebula
- 88 Nebula Ideas
- 63 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.7K Security
- 236 Security Ideas
- 1.1K Switch
- 51 Switch Ideas
- 913 WirelessLAN
- 27 WLAN Ideas
- 5.4K Consumer Product
- 174 Service & License
- 295 News and Release
- 113 Success Stories
- 65 Security Advisories
- 14 Education Center
- 978 FAQ
- 424 Nebula FAQ
- 253 Security FAQ
- 100 Switch FAQ
- 115 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 21 Consumer Product FAQ
- 65 Service & License FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 68 About Community
- 52 Security Highlight