Use Zyxel Air App to Setup and Manage Your 5G/4G LTE Routers

Zyxel_AL
Zyxel_AL Posts: 20  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Use Zyxel Air App to Setup and Manage Your 5G/4G LTE Routers

Zyxel Air mobile app is designed to simplify your Zyxel 5G/4G LTE mobile router’s network management. Thanks to its simple, intuitive yet powerful features including setup, finding the best installation location, and routine network management for your device! All of this with just a few taps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHAD6JKl2s

>> Click to Watch more <<

Tagged:

Comments

• JmN
    JmN Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Zyxel Air dont work with Nothing Phone. App starts but wont ask password or anything. Stuck on start screen. Cant use it for config.
  • JmN said:
    Zyxel Air dont work with Nothing Phone. App starts but wont ask password or anything. Stuck on start screen. Cant use it for config.

Are you connected to WifI on correct device? have tried both xiaomi redmi note 11 and Nothing phone and works as intended here

• JmN
    JmN Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My old phone Xiaomi is working just fine with air, but some reason Nothing Phone isnt. Have tried pretty much everything. Clear cache, delete -> reinstall app, change WiFi password, tried Ally then Air but no luck. What version you have on Nothing Phone OS? I have 1.1.7 (EU)
  • hi, unfortunately i cannot connect with the App to my NR7101 router

all is working at the moment, but i would like to use the app to finetune the positioning

when i start the app it cant find the device, i am definitely connected to the same network, accessing the router via web interface works perfect but i can connect in the app

the app just keeps getting stuck in the screen “Connecting the Zyxel Device”

• mcoops
    mcoops Posts: 4
    First Comment

Great idea just doesnt work……. same issue as everyone else

• SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 266  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 2023

Are you very close to the unit and your units wifi is turned on. You can't connect to your network wifi you use at home.

Try install ZYXEL LTE ALLY, i did and it works fine with both apps.

• I can not access to NR5103E router vB12 firmware?

• nils_FR
    nils_FR Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hi there, greetings from france.

Router is well connected into 5G but without any access because my SIM card is currently only G4.

5G will be activated within a couple of weeks only.

Where can I force the router into 4G instead of 5G?

thank you

• Good

Consumer Product Help Center