NWA50AX logging into several devices fails

Options
StefanZ
StefanZ Posts: 190  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

OK, so I wrote about this before, but cannot find the post anymore.

I have several NWA50AX in the same network. I can reach all of them.

Logging into AP_A works just fine – typing in admin/password.

Logging into AP_B fails. If I open AP_B on another browser or in a private tab I can log in.

Cookies and LocalStorage did not help.

I am on Chrome OSX / current general version.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 479  Zyxel Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @StefanZ

The issue you're experiencing with logging into AP_B could be due to your browser cache. Here are some troubleshooting steps we suggest:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Problems like these can often be resolved by clearing your browser cache. Please attempt this and then try to log in again.
    2. Browser Extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with the functioning of websites. Consider temporarily disabling them to see if that resolves the issue.

I've tested the scenario using a Windows 10 laptop with Chrome Version 113.0.5672.127 (Official Build) (64-bit) and everything seems to be working fine.

Please try the steps above and let us know if they resolve your issue. Also, could you provide more information on your PC’s operating system and Chrome version?

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could share more specifics about what happens when you fail to log into AP_B. Any error messages or unusual behaviors would provide valuable insights into the situation.

Zyxel Nami

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 479  Zyxel Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @StefanZ

The issue you're experiencing with logging into AP_B could be due to your browser cache. Here are some troubleshooting steps we suggest:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Problems like these can often be resolved by clearing your browser cache. Please attempt this and then try to log in again.
    2. Browser Extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with the functioning of websites. Consider temporarily disabling them to see if that resolves the issue.

I've tested the scenario using a Windows 10 laptop with Chrome Version 113.0.5672.127 (Official Build) (64-bit) and everything seems to be working fine.

Please try the steps above and let us know if they resolve your issue. Also, could you provide more information on your PC’s operating system and Chrome version?

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could share more specifics about what happens when you fail to log into AP_B. Any error messages or unusual behaviors would provide valuable insights into the situation.

Zyxel Nami

• StefanZ
    StefanZ Posts: 190  Master Member
    Options

I am on OSX 12 with the latest Chrome, using http://

Clearing the cache indeed did the trick for now. Logging into all 3 APs worked.

I will post logs when I encounter the issue again.