[NEBULA] Statistics and log

Mikethk
Mikethk Posts: 6  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi.

Im trying out an Nebula AP, and is pretty satisfied. However the log and statistic isent to great.
Im looking for website visits from each client. The event log or the summary report, does hot show these things.

It would be great to have, so you could follow each user more correctly.

Comments

• Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @Mikethk , welcome to the Nebula community! We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with Nebula :smile:

For traffic monitoring, you need to register a Nebula Security Gateway (NSG) which comes bundled with Nebula Security Service (NSS) one year license, providing Application Monitor that shows the most used applications in the whole network. NSS also provides Application Patrol that allows you to create application profiles and apply them to a specific network. Within the application profile configuration, it is possible to enable logs and the Event logs will display which are the IP addresses accessing those applications defined into the profile.

• Iwannaquitthegym
    Iwannaquitthegym Posts: 23  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    But so far I haven't seen something as @Mikethk is describing
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @Mikethk @Iwannaquitthegym true, at the moment NCC only provides event logs for application defined in application and the application monitor.
    Mikethk, would you mind to give more details about your idea in the IDEA section of our forum? I can also help you to re-post your first comment if you allow me :smiley:
  • Mikethk
    Mikethk Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    edited April 2017
    Do whatever you need Nebula_Bayardo.

I will post it in ideas.

Nebula Tips & Tricks