SSO

2»

All Replies

• Hi, we've some problems with a dc installed with 2016 so when the new version will be delivered?
    Thanks
  • RaphaelOIiveria
    RaphaelOIiveria Posts: 35  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Proxinfo

Verify if the workstations has a antivirus blocking the ports or windows firewall.

You can use diagnose tools for check the comunication between SSO and workstation.

• There are workstations and users connected without problems to the SSO Agent and internet and anothers who cannot access to both...
    When I run the diagnostic tool using good workstation I've a fail message but the workstation is connected successfully to the SSO.
    What the hell is this?
    The last version of SSO agent was released in 2016 so it's time to release a new version.

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @Proxinfo,

Regarding to SSO compatible with window 2016/2019, It is in our plan, the schedule will be Q1/2020.

• RaphaelOIiveria
    @Proxinfo

I have a customer that use Zyxel USG110 with SSO, working well.
    The domain controller is a Windows Server 2016.
    In your case, all users are in the same sub-network?

• Yes it's the case.

According to the latest firmware release notes, the SSO cannot work as expected:

Single Sign On 1.[SPR: 171002024] [Symptom] SSO Agent on workstation and AD use windows 2016 server cannot work SSO Agent version 1.0.6 cannot work as below: AD windows 2016 server Windows 7 x64 Windows 8.1 x64 Windows 10 x64

Please release the new or beta version ASAP.

• RaphaelOIiveria
    @Proxinfo
    The SSO Agent is installed on Domain Controller?
    If yes, try install on workstation. The SSO Agent is support for these Windows version:
    Windows 7 32bit/ Windows 7 64bit/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 32bit/ Windows 8 64bit/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 2008 32bit / Windows 2008 64bit / Windows 10 32bit/ Windows 10 64bit.
    Remember, you need allow in the workstations the traffic inbound from SSO agent.

Security Highlight