Switch XGS4600 Series - V4.70 Patch 0 Firmware Release
Zyxel Switch XGS4600 Series
Firmware Version on all models
(Click Hyper link to download the firmware directly)
Zyxel XGS4600-32 - V4.70(ABBH.0)
Zyxel XGS4600-32F - V4.70(ABBI.0)
Zyxel XGS4600-52F - V4.70(ABIK.0)
New Feature and Enhancements
- Support guest VLAN on MAC based authentication.
- Support IGMP snooping querier version selection.
- Enhance IGMP snooping report proxy mechanism to support leave proxy.
- Add IGMP report command to Web GUI.
- Add IGMP report proxy to Web GUI.
- Support IGMP snooping smart forward.
- Support DHCP server guard.
- Support vendor ID based VLAN.
- Support load sharing for Non-unicast traffic in Link Aggregation Trunk port.
- Add established speed /duplex information into port link up status for “show logging” event.
- Enlarge LACP group number up to 48.
- Support compound authentication for better network security.
- Add System log message when Switch has IP conflict.
- Unknown multicast now can forward to querier port.
- Gray-out LLDP/Neighbor Entry information upon time-out, instead of remove it from the list.
- Add log of upgraded firmware version.
- Add a log when Switch executes cable diagnostic and cause the port link down.
- Support 30-minutes configurable time zone.
- Support IPv6 address for service access control.
- Support to drop unknown multicast traffic per VLAN.
- Support IPv6 in show multi-login.
- When switch is within factory default configuration state, it will use default IP address of 192.168.1.1 as an interim IP if switch fails to obtain IP from DHCP server. The switch will also continue to request for IP form DHCP server in the background. Once switch requests DHCP IP successfully, a log to track change of IP will be recorded and default IP interface will be removed.
- Switch will response to ZON utility inquiry base on the VLAN where ZON utility is located.
- Add IP table collision log.
- Support RFC 5424 for system log time stamp.
- Relocate DNS setting to IP setup page for ease of use.
- Add forum link into web GUI.
- Support IPv6 for SSH.
- Enhance IP hash algorithm.
- Support IPv6 address in switch neighbor page.
- Add attribute NAS-IP-Address and allow user to configure.
- Support DHCP snooping to bypass selected VLAN.
- “enable“ command can only be activated when its default password is changed.
- Support ZON utility for IPv6 address display.
- Add "show ipv6 neighbor" by page in the CLI.
- Enlarge port name description string size from 64 to 128.
- Support “show ipv6 ns tracking” to record IPv6 client information.
- Support IPSG security loose mode.
- Extend default logout time to 5 minutes for Web GUI.
- Support "Select all" to select all configuration to clone the port setting easily.
- Enhance switch neighbor detail page.
- Add current boot configuration information along with the "Reboot System".
- Add back to Status page while click detail/Neighbor.
- Service access control login timeout for Telnet/SSH - Support independent SSH session permission: when an SSH session is blocked, another session should be authorized. SSH time-out interval should be user configurable.
- Support LLDP packet for L2PT.
- Support LAG on stacking port.
- Asymmetric flow control.
- Support Automatic Control Spike Smoothing fan.
- Support VLAN isolation.
- Stacking synchronize certificate.
Please refer to the Download Link for more details.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 1.1K Nebula
- 14 Nebula Ideas
- 7 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.2K Security
- 172 Security Ideas
- 570 Switch
- 25 Switch Ideas
- 391 WirelessLAN
- 3 WLAN Ideas
- 4.1K Consumer Product
- 42 Service & License
- 178 New and Release
- 33 Stories
- 23 Security Advisories
- 442 FAQ
- 201 Nebula FAQ
- 97 Security FAQ
- 65 Switch FAQ
- 63 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 27 About Community
- 17 Security Highlight