"Easy mode" "Guest Wi-Fi" cannot adjust VLANs for guest Isolation

13»

All Replies

• ppandmary
    ppandmary Posts: 15
    First Anniversary
    edited April 2021
      1. One last question. When configuring for max clients on access point is the maximum client count per radio profile name? SSID? vLan, etc?. i.e. If 8 SSIDs are added; 4X guest and 4X office how many clients can attach to AP before load moves to neighbor AP? I believe for WAC6503d-s max is 64 or 128.... 
      2. The latest 6503 wizard puts in 8 SSIDs and 8 radios; all the same.

Thanks for all your help
  • ppandmary
    ppandmary Posts: 15
    First Anniversary
    1. One last question. When configuring for max clients on access point is the maximum client count per radio profile name? SSID? vLan, etc?. i.e. If 8 SSIDs are added; 4X guest and 4X office how many clients can attach to AP before load moves to neighbor AP? I believe for WAC6503d-s max is 64 or 128.... 
    2. The latest 6503 wizard puts in 8 SSIDs and 8 radios; all the same.

3. Thanks for all your help.

• Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @ppandmary

1-a. The Max sation number in Load Balancing means how many stations can connect to this radio.
    For example, the number is 20 for each. It means we will have 40 stations on this AP. 20 is for 2.4G, and 20 is for 5G.

1-b. The Maximum Association Number for WAC6503D-S is 256. We recommended Concurrent Station/MU-MIMO station for Hotspot is 125, and recommended Concurrent Station/MU-MIMO station for Enterprise is 35. You can adjust the number based on your real sceanrio.
    2. The Wizard design will create 8 SSIDs and 8 radios at the same time when you finish the Wizard setting.

Joslyn