SFP Port USG Flex 500

Options
cbnidk
cbnidk Posts: 4
Hi
SFP port how fast can this port run  1G or 10G and where do I find the list of modul that can be used in USG Flex 500
we are going from USG210 to Flex 500, others have done so successfully
I think config from USG 210 to USG Flex 500

Claus

All Replies

• dkyeager
    dkyeager Posts: 69  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    1Gbps is the maximum speed of the SFP port.  Zyxel is very flexible on the SFP and SFP+ modules you can use in the USG Flex 500 and various switches, specifically this and the XS1930s and the XS3800.  We have tested new G10tek and used Cisco in the above with no problems, including a 1Gbps copper SFP.  Many others should also work.  Don't forget that the USG Flex 500 and above support LAG to combine ports together which is supported by many switches and some modems and gateways.
  • cbnidk
    cbnidk Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi dkyeager
    dkyeager said:
    1Gbps is the maximum speed of the SFP port.  Zyxel is very flexible on the SFP and SFP+ modules you can use in the USG Flex 500 and various switches, specifically this and the XS1930s and the XS3800.  We have tested new G10tek and used Cisco in the above with no problems, including a 1Gbps copper SFP.  Many others should also work.  Don't forget that the USG Flex 500 and above support LAG to combine ports together which is supported by many switches and some modems and gateways.

The port is then a sfp and not a sfp+ port if it can't runs at 10G when you use the new 10G sfp+ it only runs with 1G in USG Flex 500 if I understand you right
    Claus
  • Blabababa
    Blabababa Posts: 151  Master Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    In our office, using sfp interface achieved up to around 800Mbps. FYR

Security Highlight