USG FLEX 200 - Rename VLAN interface
Options
Hello Zyxel!
I have a fully configured USG FLEX 200 and would like to rename the VLAN interface (see red frame below). How can I do this?

Thanks!
I have a fully configured USG FLEX 200 and would like to rename the VLAN interface (see red frame below). How can I do this?

My ideas:
- With command line (but I don't know the commands).
- By modifying (eg Notepad ++) and restoring the configuration file.
Thanks!
0
All Replies
-
Hi @Zyxel_Can,
In the meantime, I solved the problem (download -> modify in Notepad -> then upload)
Thanks0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 750 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Zyxel Employee