vpn between LTE6100 & USG40w

evgeshock
evgeshock Posts: 3  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hi. I trying to establish an IPSec IKE1 Site-to-site with Dynamic Peer VPN connection from LTE610 to USG40W
I'm sure that all settings on USG40W are right.  No errors on USG - he doesn't see any attempts to connect from LTE6100. I have tried to make the same type connection between LTE6100 and Keneetic Giga III - same problem.
What did i do wrong on LTE6100?

Comments

• Blabababa
    Blabababa Posts: 151  Master Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @evgeshock
    Does LTE6100 support VPN?? I searched the spec from google and it says LTE6100 only supports VPN passthrough which means it won't initiate the VPN connection by "itself". 
  • Blabababa
    Blabababa Posts: 151  Master Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @evgeshock
    After checking the user manual, it seems LTE6100 does support VPN function. I'm wondering that had you seen any vpn related log on both devices (USG40W&LTE6100)??
  • evgeshock
    evgeshock Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    edited March 2018
    Sure. Thank you/ There are no questions and problems when you try to establish VPN with device that doesn't support VPN function. Nothing to discuss :)
    Unfortunately (and i wrote about it above) no logs about this connections: LTE doesn't even try to establish a connection. Or Internet provider blockes connections (LTE has "grey" IP  - I called them, they said that no any blocking).

Security Highlight