USG Flex included license

Options
valerio_vanni
valerio_vanni Posts: 64  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
I read, on USG Flex specs: https://www.zyxel.com/it/it/products_services/USG-FLEX-Firewall-USG-FLEX-200/license-and-spec
*1: UTM Pack Included: 30 Days Trial+1Year / Device Only: 30 Days Trial
But I don't understand what does it mean. What is going to expire after 30 days, and what after 1 year?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,368  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    Hi @valerio_vanni
    If you purchased a new USG FLEX 200(with bundle license) then it will include 30 days trail license and 366 days(1 year) standard license.
    After registering, it will active 30 tail days license first. After 30 days, system will count to standard license continually.
  • valerio_vanni
    valerio_vanni Posts: 64  Ally Member
    Options
    Hi @valerio_vanni
    If you purchased a new USG FLEX 200(with bundle license) then it will include 30 days trail license and 366 days(1 year) standard license.
    After registering, it will active 30 tail days license first. After 30 days, system will count to standard license continually.

The statement I didn't understand is here:

So it can be with and without bundle licenses? Or they are included in every flex200?
    I registered the device, and for now it says that services will expire in 30 days

I only found two product codes: USGFLEX200-EU0101F USGFLEX200-EU0102F, but the difference was about nebula services (base vs advance or so).

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,368  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    Hi @valerio_vanni
    There are 2 produce code for bundle and non-bundle device.
    USGFLEX200-EU0102F with bundle license, USGFLEX200-EU0101F without bundle license.
    If you have any license question, you can provide your serial number to me by private message for further check.

Security Highlight