Missing Address Objects after upgrading to v4.70(AAAA.0) in Web UI?

Options
Has anyone else noticed that Address Objects (IP Address) are no longer visible in the Web UI after the upgrade?  I can still find them via the CLI, just not the WebUI.

Note: I can still see Subnet  and Interface Subnet Addresses - just nothing else is showing

All Replies

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,302  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

:/
  • ravensorb
    Options
    I am aware on were to look :) The issue is -- none are showing up there.

If I run this one the CLI:  "show address-object" I see ALL of my address objects including HOST addresses.  If I go to the Address/Geo-IP page in the WebUI all I see is the SUBNET and Interface Subnets (everything else is no longer displayed).  

Note: If I roll back to the previous version (v4.65) -- everything shows up again.

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,302  Guru Member
    Options
    You tried also with another browser?
  • ravensorb
    Options
    Interesting -- In Google Chrome (even with cleared cache) they do not show up.  In Firefox, they do not show up.  In Microsoft Edge they do actually show up.
  • USG_User
    USG_User Posts: 369  Master Member
    Options
    Did you empty the browser cache in Firefox as well after updating the USG? This is always my first step before login into an updated version, followed by a refresh of the service registration.
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,454  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    Hi @ravensorb,
    Can you see any error message when you click CLI history window and landing on Web GUI address page?

Security Highlight