GS1900-24EP-EU0101F

Options
Guys, 
I can see in specification, that my switch "GS1900-24EP-EU0101F 24xGbE L2 12xPoE Rack 130W" is manageable one. However, couldn't pair with Nebula Control Center (NCC). Apparently, also manually could not link it via MAC&S/N. Cannot find info about incompatibility with NCC.

Thanks for advice.

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,647  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    H@Barceloniak1

May I know what do you mean will the GS1900 shows on Nebula side-wide topology?
    If yes, it will show on Nebula topology. Please check the below screenshot for example. The Z mark represents it is Zyxel device.

If you could not find it on Nebula topology, please check your devices have enabled the LLDP function or not.

And the GS1900's IP address might not [x.x.1.1] because your gateway maybe not provide [x.x.1.1] to GS1900.
    To check the GS1900's IP address, I suggest you can use ZON to check the GS1900's IP address and use to access GS1900 Web GUI to manage it. 

In addition, if you want to use Nebula CC to manage your switch, you could consider GS1915-24EP which has similar specifications and functions to the GS1900 series and it supports Nebula CC.

Zyxel Melen

• Barceloniak1
    Barceloniak1 Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Melen, Thanks for advice. It was useful and have found it.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options
    Hi @Barceloniak1

Welcome to Zyxel community!
    GS1900 series switch does not support Nebula CC.
    Please reference this post to find which model supports Nebula CC.
    What model supports Nebula CC currently?

Zyxel Melen

• Barceloniak1
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Melen

Thanks for answer. Does it also mean, that this switch is fully 'transparent' ? Haven't seen reflected in topology but I suspect that mine gateway is reserving same IP as switch [x.x.1.1] or am wrong ?
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Answer ✓
    Options
    H@Barceloniak1

May I know what do you mean will the GS1900 shows on Nebula side-wide topology?
    If yes, it will show on Nebula topology. Please check the below screenshot for example. The Z mark represents it is Zyxel device.

If you could not find it on Nebula topology, please check your devices have enabled the LLDP function or not.

And the GS1900's IP address might not [x.x.1.1] because your gateway maybe not provide [x.x.1.1] to GS1900.
    To check the GS1900's IP address, I suggest you can use ZON to check the GS1900's IP address and use to access GS1900 Web GUI to manage it. 

In addition, if you want to use Nebula CC to manage your switch, you could consider GS1915-24EP which has similar specifications and functions to the GS1900 series and it supports Nebula CC.

Zyxel Melen

• Barceloniak1
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Melen, Thanks for advice. It was useful and have found it.