flex 100 and secureporter show 1 hour

Options
Hello owner of flex 100 do you have problems regarding secureporter show 1 hour on secureporter portal ?
pls. write back.
Best pio

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kevin
    Zyxel_Kevin Posts: 838  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @pio
    Please kindly take the screenshot and send to me via Private Message .
    I will assist you.  Thank you
    Kevin

Share yours now! https://bit.ly/4aO0BMF

Kevin

• pio
    pio Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi Kevin, I attach 2 pictures one show it works Only Saturday and sunday and other shows it it not work monday to friday. no data. 

• Zyxel_Kevin
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hi @pio
    Could you kindly check you have "Content Filter" profile apply on the policy ? and the rule have to enable log store during the time.
    You can also share the GUI Access via private messages. We will be happy to help you confirm.
    Thank you
    Kevin

Kevin

• pio
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi Kevin, yes the content filter profile apply on the policy and log are enabled see pictures
    The only question remain here are if other width the flex 100 device have the same problem width secureporter show 1 hour ?
    Best and kind regards.
    pio
  • Zyxel_Kevin
    Options
    Hi @pio,
    You can change the condition to the Customer Range. 

or did you mean you always show "Last hour" every time log in ?

Kevin

Kevin

• pio
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi Kevin, yes I can change the condition to custom range se picture, and when log in I just switch to
    1 hour show, but no data. 
    And to answer Tatum, I had open a case to support, and the conclusion was I quote;
    Speaking internally they have said that the data flow of Secureporter is working properly, the reason why data seems limited is due to the time it takes for that data to replicate from the database.

This isn't an issue with your firewall but more how SecuReporter works at this time. This has been put forward as a potential feature enhancement but there is no ETA of this being approved and implemented. As it stands this is how Secureporter operates with the devices and it's limitations.

end of quote. 
    so Tatum, your reply are very important to me thats what I was after, because it indicate that 
    the device  are working correct, but as the above answer it is an issue width zyxel secureporter
    server, and how it operate at current time. The firewall are sendt the data flow to the secureporter server. 
    so thank you Tatum for this reply.
    Best and kind regards.
    pio

Security Highlight