NWA50AX continuous green light problem (Disconnected)

Options
I bought two Zyxel NWA50AX in my home. I divided both of them via unmanaged poe switch. I use like 8 months very healthy. Now, one of them is doesn't work when I open Poe en Modem broken one has green light suddenly and keep goes like that. No switching orange or blue. 

Does anyone have the same problem ? I have still guarantee and both of them has 6,25 p 10 firmware also.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 568  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kubilay

Normally, when the NWA50AX LED is on steady green means that there are the wireless clients connected with NWA50AX. From your description, we know that the one of your AP is working normally and another AP’s led is on steady green light but the clients disconnected with device.

To identify your problem, we would like to check your event log of your malfunction device.

1. In standalone mode, go to Maintenance > Log and get a screenshot of your event log.
    2. If your AP is online on Nebula CC, please provide your organization/site name and enable Zyxel Support at Help > Support request, so we can access your organization to check the device log for you.

Besides, here is the NWA50AX LED light behaviors for you to refer.

Kay

Kay

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 568  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kubilay

Normally, when the NWA50AX LED is on steady green means that there are the wireless clients connected with NWA50AX. From your description, we know that the one of your AP is working normally and another AP’s led is on steady green light but the clients disconnected with device.

To identify your problem, we would like to check your event log of your malfunction device.

1. In standalone mode, go to Maintenance > Log and get a screenshot of your event log.
    2. If your AP is online on Nebula CC, please provide your organization/site name and enable Zyxel Support at Help > Support request, so we can access your organization to check the device log for you.

Besides, here is the NWA50AX LED light behaviors for you to refer.

Kay

Kay