How to activate a license for Secure WiFi

Options
I'm using my USG Flex 200 as a wireless controller, and I can not figure out how to activate the license I purchased for Secure WiFi.  The license shows up on my portal as "Deferred" but not on my USG.  Also, it is not apparent to me how to activate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  
Thank you!

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 944  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @slg,

The reason lead to you can't find the Secure WiFi license is that at the present, your USG FLEX 200 still use the UTM Pack in 30-day trial period (expired at 2023-02-19), so your Gold Security Pack (includes Secure WiFi license) is still in Deferred. Note that: UTM Pack doesn’t include Secure WiFi license.

There is still UTM Pack bundle and Nebula PRO pack bundle, they will be use when the trial pack expire. So, after the trial UTM Pack expire and before the Gold Security Pack actives, recommend you buy single Secure WiFi license to use.

Note that: your USG FLEX 200 still can manage 8 APs without Secure WiFi license.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @slg,

The reason lead to you can't find the Secure WiFi license is that at the present, your USG FLEX 200 still use the UTM Pack in 30-day trial period (expired at 2023-02-19), so your Gold Security Pack (includes Secure WiFi license) is still in Deferred. Note that: UTM Pack doesn’t include Secure WiFi license.

There is still UTM Pack bundle and Nebula PRO pack bundle, they will be use when the trial pack expire. So, after the trial UTM Pack expire and before the Gold Security Pack actives, recommend you buy single Secure WiFi license to use.

Note that: your USG FLEX 200 still can manage 8 APs without Secure WiFi license.

• slg
    slg Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    I see!  Thanks for letting me know.  So basically, in 6 days, the Gold Security Pack will kick in along with the Secure WiFi License.  Thank you for explaining this.
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Options

Hi @slg,

As I mentioned above, after the trail UTM Pack expires at 2023-02-19, the UTM Pack bundle 1YR and Nebula PRO pack bundle 1YR will be used first, so recommend you buy single Secure WiFi license to use in this time.

The Gold Security Pack will kick in along with the Secure WiFi License after the UTM Pack bundle 1YR and Nebula PRO pack bundle 1YR expires.