GS1900-24HP Fw Ver:V2.70(ABTP.5) & Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Power AP

Options

Hi.
Since installing the new GS1900-24HP switch, my two Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Power accesspoints are cut off from the LAN. There is no ping, no transmission from the Wifi client to the network.

APs are connected along the way with switch 8port (I checked several switches) and powered by POE power supplies (I checked several)

When I unplug APs from Zyxel and plug into the router (except Zyxel) the accesspoints start working normally.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,655  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @JadarAdmin,

Welcome to the Zyxel Community!

Do you connect the Ubiquiti AP directly to the GS1900-24HP without PoE adapter?

Seems like this AP is using passive Power over Ethernet, you will need to connect the AP with PoE adapter.

If you did connect with PoE adapter, please check the VLAN setting on GS1900 and make sure you have set it right.

Zyxel Melen

• JadarAdmin
    Options

Hi Melen.

POE adapter is connected by LAN to TPlink unmanaged 8 port switch. Tplink is connected to Zyxel. I don't need to use POE from Zyxel.

I have tested Dlink managed 8-port gigabit switch instead Tplink 100mbps switch. No changes.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Hi @JadarAdmin,

Could you share the detailed topology with me?

It will be helpful to clarify your problem.

Zyxel Melen

• JadarAdmin
    Options

ofcourse poe adapter between antena and tplink

• Zyxel_Melen
    Options

Hi @JadarAdmin,

This is more likely due to the VLAN problem.

Could you please help to collect the tech support file and private messages for me to check?

Zyxel Melen

• Zyxel_Melen
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi @JadarAdmin,

After checking your tech support, I found there's no VLAN setting.

However, the PCs connected to the same unmanagement switch are fine. Have you set up any VLAN settings on your antennas?

If yes, you could set up VLAN trunking to forward the packets. Please go to Menu > Configuration > VLAN > VLAN > Port to set up VLAN trunking.

If not, could you help to connect the tplink and GS1900 again and collect the tech support? I'd like to confirm whether the GS1900 can learn the antennas' MAC address or not.

Zyxel Melen

• JadarAdmin
    Options

I will collect the tech support again.