Directional Antennas for NWA55AXE?

Options
TAPTech
TAPTech Posts: 165  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector

Hello,

I am really enjoying these NWA55AXE Access Points for outdoor deployments. One thing that I think would help is utilizing a directional antenna in some situations. Does anyone have any experience with outdoor directional antennas that they can recommend? I see a bunch of options from Amazon, but am worried about quality and performance.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 490  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @TAPTech

Thank you for your interest in the NWA55AXE Access Points.

The NWA55AXE is designed to work optimally with its specified external antennas. For more detailed information, you can refer to the last page of NWA55AXE’s antenna specification document.

Please be aware that Zyxel cannot guarantee the performance of third-party antennas, therefore, we will not be able to provide technical support for any issues that may arise.

Zyxel Nami

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 490  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @TAPTech

Thank you for your interest in the NWA55AXE Access Points.

The NWA55AXE is designed to work optimally with its specified external antennas. For more detailed information, you can refer to the last page of NWA55AXE’s antenna specification document.

Please be aware that Zyxel cannot guarantee the performance of third-party antennas, therefore, we will not be able to provide technical support for any issues that may arise.

Zyxel Nami