Lost access to AP's SSID setup in Nebula

Andercam
Andercam Posts: 5
Friend Collector First Comment
edited May 21 in Wireless

I started setting up 5 new access points (NWA50AX) a couple days ago. I was able to configure them in Nebula, but now I cannot get to any SSID configuration options in Nebula.

If I go to the Wifi SSID settings page, it tells me I need to add at least on SSID. If I click on the "advanced mode" slider, it gives me the acknowledgment popup and I check the box and click close. The next time going in, the "advanced mode" slider is off again. If I click on the "add SSID network" button, nothing happens. If I try to access the SSID advanced settings page, I just get a spinning (wait) icon. I was able to access this page a couple of days ago as well.

I do see all of my AP's in the Devices page. I also can see all of my SSID's if I use the mobile Nebula app.

Should add I'm only using the "Base Pack version" of Nebula at this point. Not sure I'm sold on it yet to upgrade the licenses. Seem to lose a lot of configuration options using Nebula.

Help!

Thanks

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,327  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    Answer ✓

Hi users,

The problem with the SSID setting page has been addressed, allowing you to configure them normally once again.

Thank you for your patience!

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @Andercam ,

Thank you for notifying us of the issue.

You can certainly configure your SSID using the Base Pack version. Rest assured, this functionality is available without requiring a subscription.

Regarding the issue of the disappearing SSID profile, for a more thorough investigation, please enable by navigating to 'Help' (identified by a question mark icon at the top right corner of Nebula portal) > 'Support Request' > 'Zyxel Support Access', then click 'Enable' and 'Save'.

Additionally, please provide us with the name of your Nebula organization/site here or via the private message by clinking to my account > Message.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• Zyxel_Judy

Hello Users,

We have identified the issue as the disappearance of the SSID profile on the Wi-Fi SSID settings page on the Nebula portal for sites using the USG FLEX H model. A solution for this problem is planned for the upcoming Nebula system update in the next days.

In the meantime, if you urgently need to update the SSID, you can do so by using the Nebula Mobile APP.

• Andercam
    Andercam Posts: 5
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited December 2023

Thank you… I look forward to the update. I will make any needed changes through the mobile app in the meantime.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Answer ✓

Hi users,

The problem with the SSID setting page has been addressed, allowing you to configure them normally once again.

Thank you for your patience!

• Works great, Thanks!