ATP500 Log Settings

Options

For a temporary period of time, I am interested in monitoring who's logged in, and what changes they may have performed. I had to disable a lot in the log settings as the log fills up in a matter of 2-3 minutes due to the constant hack attempts from all over the globe. As you can see below, I have everything in the "Authenticate" category checked, which shows me who's logged in and when, and I have selected a few items under the "System" category" in hope it would log configuration changes, but it doesn't.

What should I enable to show those changes?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,298  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @KINGOLE,

Not every configuration change is logged. Besides, configuration change belongs to different categories according to feature. Here are some change logs for your reference.

• KINGOLE
    KINGOLE Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you, Emily.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,298  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @KINGOLE,

Not every configuration change is logged. Besides, configuration change belongs to different categories according to feature. Here are some change logs for your reference.

• KINGOLE
    KINGOLE Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you, Emily.

Security Highlight