View .zysh schedule rules

nielsscheldeman
nielsscheldeman Posts: 49  Freshman Member
First Comment Friend Collector Second Anniversary

I have a VLAN with default no internet access. But sometimes, manager wants to enable it, so I gave him a script with Putty which logs in automatically in his FLEX 200 and disables to deny VLANXX to WAN rule. He can enable the rule again also.

So far so good. But to be sure that he doesn't forget, I want to schedule the script do disable internet in the FLEX. Uploaded the script and SSH in the FLEX, I run the command "schedule-run 1 nointernet.zysh daily 19:00

Also works.

But how can I see these rules which ones are enabled and when they run? I can't find it in CLI guide…

Accepted Solution

• nielsscheldeman
    Answer ✓

Found a way to see those schedules. Bit dirty, but in config file I can see "Schedule-run 1 nointernet.zysh daily 18:00"

Schedule-Objects are defined in "schedule-object…"

All Replies

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,511  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Sales Associate 100 Answers 1000 Comments

Hi @nielsscheldeman ,

You can apply schedule object in security policy, there is no need to enable and disable by zysh script.

• nielsscheldeman

Yes, I am aware of that. But my customer doesn't want to enable the policy at given times. He enabled the policy sometimes when internet needed(can happens once a month) through putty script. But if he forgets, I want the system to disable it automatically. In regular schedule you can't just turn on a policy. It has to be reversed after given time. That's why I created a script (which works), but I want to see those schedules.

• nielsscheldeman
    Answer ✓

Found a way to see those schedules. Bit dirty, but in config file I can see "Schedule-run 1 nointernet.zysh daily 18:00"

Schedule-Objects are defined in "schedule-object…"

Security Highlight