Security Policy list slow

B_IT
B_IT Posts: 3  Freshman Member
First Comment

The Security Policy list becomes slow and buggy when it contains many entries. Please optimize the list performance! I suspect the list's responsiveness to mouse hovers is causing the slowdown.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,059  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @B_IT,

I would like to clarify some information with you to investigate this issue:

1. Could you share how many security policy entries you have currently?

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• B_IT
    First Comment

Sure, there are 49.

The loading time is more or less okay, although much slower than the old Flex and USG OS. However, sometimes the list reloads without any apparent reason, and you have to scroll up and down until you find the desired entry again.

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @B_IT,

Thanks for your information. To investigate this issue further, could you share your configuration with me? Also, if you can record a video for us to compare, it would be very helpful.
    I will DM you for requesting these files.

Zyxel Melen

• B_IT
    First Comment

Hi Melen,

The issue is quite evident: compare the old USG & Flex list with the new Flex H list. You will notice how sluggish the behavior of the new Flex H list is.

Anyways, where to upload the private files?

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @B_IT,

I have sent you a private message, you can share the private files in the message.

Please click the message button on the top right to find my message.

Zyxel Melen