Flex 100HP fw 1.30 - errors with email config and web UI

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 248  Master Member
Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula First Comment Friend Collector
edited October 21 in USG FLEX H Series

Hello everyone,

I started the 1.30 update of the firewall to check its improvements, so I went to Maintenance area:

I set "Send Email" option and then the firewall showed me that error you can see.

Going to dashboard everything is broken:

I clicked OK, I got this message:

If I go to WAN status on Nebula I see a lot of micro disconnections:

I noticed similar micro disconnections on another site where I installed a Flex 200H:

Is there any issue with FlexH Series monitoring in Nebula?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,487  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    edited October 22

Hi @GiuseppeR ,

I attempted to reproduce the issue you reported using smtp.gmail.com as the Mail Server

And tried sending the startup-config file.

The test was successful - I received the USG FLEX 200H configuration in my email inbox.

To help troubleshoot your specific case, could you please provide WAN access to your device via the private message? This would allow us to investigate and diagnose the issue directly.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• GiuseppeR
    GiuseppeR Posts: 248  Master Member
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula First Comment Friend Collector

Hello @Zyxel_Judy

I opened a Case and sent you the privileges to access it. I'm at your disposal.