Firmware image required for MES3500-24F and MGS3520-28F

Options
Bansi_Patel
Bansi_Patel Posts: 2 image  Freshman Member

Hello Zyxel Team,

I am currently working on a firmware upgrade activity for the following Zyxel switches:

  1. MES3500-24F
    • Current firmware: V2.00
    • Firmware date: 03/28/2012
    • Target firmware identified: V4.00(AABG.6)
    • Target firmware date: 08/08/2018
  2. MGS3520-28F
    • I am looking for the latest supported firmware image for this exact model.

Could you please provide the official firmware image/download link for these models?

I would also like to confirm:

  • Is the firmware image still available?
  • What is the latest supported firmware version?
  • Is an intermediate firmware upgrade required before upgrading to the target version?
  • Is there any specific upgrade procedure or limitation for these EOL models?
  • Could you provide the exact firmware image file (.bin) for the respective hardware model?

I want to make sure that I use the correct firmware image for each exact hardware model and avoid using an image intended for another MES/MGS series model.

Thank you.

All Replies

  • robin43yard
    robin43yard Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    Is the image still available & What is the latest version?**
    Yes, the target version V4.00(AABG.6) dated 08/08/2018 is indeed the final and latest supported firmware release for the MES3500 series due to its End-of-Life (EOL) status