Upgrade path GS1900-8HP
Hi,
I would like to upgrade my GS1900-8HP (not v2), but I belief it is not advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version in my case.
My current version is:
V2.30(AAHI.0) | 12/14/2016
Can you advice me on the upgrade path and where I can find previous firmware versions?
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Niels
All Replies
-
Hi @RHCPNG ,
The GS1900-8HP switch running the 2.30 can be updated directly to the latest version 2.90 by ZON.
Below are the FAQs regarding the download link and user guide for Zyxel ONE Network Utility (ZON):
Where can I download the ZON utility?
Note: If your GS1900-8HP is running firmware version 2.30, please do not upgrade via the Web UI. Due to the age of version 2.30, compatibility issues occur with modern web browsers, causing the Web UI under [Maintenance] > [Firmware] to render improperly or incompletely.
Zyxel_Judy
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Zyxel Employee