Primary WAN not returning after connectivity failure on FLEX 200H

Options
nielsscheldeman
nielsscheldeman Posts: 129
First Comment Friend Collector Fourth Anniversary
image  Ally Member
edited October 1 in USG FLEX H Series

It now happened for the 2nd time on our appliance. On 2:45:22 this night our provider went down and internet switches to WAN2. 2:46:17 WAN1 got it's connectivity back. However, our internal network and VLAN's still went online through WAN2. Had to force it by disabling WAN2 for a second(we did that on 09:00, so hours after the failure).

WAN1 definitely worked, because our portforwards listen to that port and they worked.

I have connectivity check every 30 seconds to 8.8.8.8 and on Trunk I have "Force Reconnect on Active WAN" turned on.

What could be the issue? Bug? Firmware is 1.39(ABWV.0)

All Replies

  • Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 5,116
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options

    Hi @nielsscheldeman

    This issue has been addressed and will be fixed in future firmware release. Please also check the private message I sent for the weekly firmware.

    Zyxel Melen


  • nielsscheldeman
    nielsscheldeman Posts: 129
    First Comment Friend Collector Fourth Anniversary
    image  Ally Member
    Options

    Ok, when will it be official released? I might wait for it so I can update it through Nebula over night.

  • Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 5,116
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options

    The ETA is 10/19.

    Zyxel Melen


  • Dylan96
    Dylan96 Posts: 47
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security First Comment Friend Collector
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    Hi @Zyxel_Melen,

    We're experiencing the same issue. I opened a ticket and was provided with the following ITS, but the problem persists:
    1.39(ABWV.0)ITS-26WK36-m12745

    Do you have a newer ITS?

  • Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 5,116
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options

    Hi @Dylan96

    Sent.

    Zyxel Melen