How to build a multi-subnet IPSec tunnel between Flex H and Flex devices?

Options
mMontana
mMontana Posts: 1,509
Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch 50 Answers 1000 Comments
image  Guru Member

Among ZLD 4.x and ZLD 5.x it was quite like that.

On both sites, create a VPN gateway for the other endpoint.
On both sites, then create multiple VPN connections for every association between subnets.
For instance
from 192.168.98.0/24 (A1) 192.168.95.0/24 (A2)
to 192.168.198.0/24 (B1) 192.168.95.0/24 (B2)
on site A, from A1 to B1, A1 to B2, A2 to B1, A2 to B2.
on site B, from B1 to A1, B1 to A2, B2 to A1, B2 to A2.
(in this instance every subnet is on a different hardware interface)

However, I cannot achieve the same result this between a ZLD 5.x device and a uOS 1.38 one.

Where I need to look for that? uOS documentation or there's a specific public Howto that I missed?

All Replies