Help to find complete firmware (recovery, db and firmware) for a a USG 100
Freshman Member
Hi, I need the complete ZIP package (recovery, database, and firmware) for a ZyWall USG 100 firewall.
The firmware seems to encounter an error during startup, reporting a problem with the database, and when I try to enter FTP mode to upload the firmware, I get an error.
All the packages I can find for the USG 100 only include the firmware.
Then, here (https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/16133/help-need-old-firmware-v3-30-aacv-4-for-zyxel-usg-100-plus), I saw that a ZIP file containing all three files had been uploaded.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
All Replies
-
Hi @kluasKnight
Please check my private message. Additionally, the USG 100 has been End-of-Life (EOL) for more than 3 years. To ensure your network security, please consider migrate to USG FLEX H Series | Firewall NGFW | Zyxel Networks.
Zyxel Melen0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Zyxel Employee