How to apply stacking mode on Zyxel switch?
If you want to apply stacking mode on Zyxel switch, please be aware of the following instructions:
1. The device must be the same series of model.
2. The Firmware must be the same version.
3. The quantity and stacking ports on Zyxel switch
Note: Once the port has become a stacking port, it cannot be used as a normal port.
4. For XS3800, there are some stacking connection rules that you need to know.
- One stacking channel connect to one device will work
- One stacking channel connect to different device will fail
- One stacking channel connect to one device but two different channel will fail
- Please refer to the below topology If you want to use chain in stacking mode
- Please refer to the below topology If you want to use ring in stacking mode
For how to sync the configuration to the slave unit, you can refer to:
How to sync configuration to the slave unit in the stacking mode?
- 7.2K All Categories
- 6 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 39 Nebula Ideas
- 46 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.1K Security
- 207 Security Ideas
- 791 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 682 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.7K Consumer Product
- 113 Service & License
- 234 News and Release
- 78 Stories
- 43 Security Advisories
- 546 FAQ
- 258 Nebula FAQ
- 124 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 68 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 54 About Community
- 34 Security Highlight