SDWan portal malfunction, cannot save!!

AndreaTosi
AndreaTosi Posts: 14  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hi, i'm trying to set up a new site with a zyxel VPN50. I've created a zone under organization/configuration/org plan; assigned this zone to corporation zones under my sdwan profile.
Created a new site, assigned a VPN50 device and trying editing it's ports. When I change P3 default untagged zone to the new one i've just created I can see the "red triangle" in its row but THERE'S NO SAVE BUTTON!!

Curious thing: when I switch between device configuration sections, i can see a save button appearing then disappearing, it looks it gets covered by other interface sections...

Tried Chrome (even in incognito mode and after clearing all its data), Edge (chromium), IE and Firefox, all of them unable to let me see the SAVE button...

A little help from zyxel would be appreciated... thanks.

Accepted Solution

• AndreaTosi
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Found a workaround: if I modify a port, then go back in editing and disable it, the Save button pops up. I can then re-enable the same port and see my configuration where i'd like to see it !!

All Replies

• AndreaTosi
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Found a workaround: if I modify a port, then go back in editing and disable it, the Save button pops up. I can then re-enable the same port and see my configuration where i'd like to see it !!

Security Highlight