Can I mute the Aurora ?
Options
[Deleted User]
Posts: 6
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
As title.
I don't want to let my kids hear any voice from the Aurora.
Tanks
I don't want to let my kids hear any voice from the Aurora.
Tanks
0
Accepted Solution
-
Aurora camera is played from the App. Just mute from your mobile phone's App.
0
All Replies
-
Aurora camera is played from the App. Just mute from your mobile phone's App.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight