ATP100 questions

ChipConnJohn
ChipConnJohn Posts: 44  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula
edited April 2021 in Security
I'm thinking of putting in an ATP100 at a client's site.  While the Zyxel site is getting better, it's still pretty impossible to figure out everything you need to deploy a Zyxel.  I get that the ATP100 comes with one year of gold service.  Cannot find the cost of renewing it after the year is up.  License Finder starts with the ATP200.  ATP100 is not listed.  Also want to know the name and cost of the SSL VPN client software.

All Replies

• itxnc
    itxnc Posts: 98  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    List is like $350 (it's on the license page at zyxel.com now) but you can often get them cheaper via an approved partner/distributor. 2 year is available too and is less per year. 

SSL VPN for Windows is free - called SecuExtender. SSL for Mac requires a license. IPSec is rebranded GreenBow and pricing for that varies (they're running a 20% off special this month I believe. Check the Networking Ally group.)
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @ChipConnJohn
    You can purchase the license and SSL VPN client license(MAC OS) from Marketplace.
    Get you need from this link:
    https://marketplace.zyxel.com/signin/sso/mzc2/en
    Or you can contact local representative support@zyxel.com  directly. 

• So what is the basic (default) security offered by an ATP100 without a security pack purchased (i.e. after the 1st year bundle security subscription is expired (if my customer doesn't want to renew at this time)?  Also -I see that there is a Silver version available, but have not seen it as a purchase option anywhere. Any idea where this could be found?  Thanks in advance.
  • Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @bedfoto
    Once the security licenses expired, you can still deploy basic firewall features like to block/allow specified IP address/Ports. Regarding to the Silver pack, now it's not selling in the market already, however, you can purchase individual license as you needed. For more information, you can have contact with our local representative or visit Zyxel Marketplace. Here it is the Marketplace link for your reference https://marketplace.zyxel.com/

Security Highlight