How to configure NAT overload, failover between USG40 and USG210, connect to ISP

jaeyeon
jaeyeon Posts: 6
Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Hello,

I'm getting struggling with that how to configure for PAT, failover and connecting ISP. I have 2 USGs and each ones will connect to IPS. The network will have 2 AP groups and the private IP addresses of each groups are going to be translated one public IP. I thought it should be PAT. 

I have operated other venders equipment. I am not familiar with configuration of this products. Please let me know how to configure some like below.

1. How to configure connecting ISPs?

2. How to configure Failover between USGs?

3. How to configure PAT for the each AP groups?

I have tried to find the information through the handbook and internet. But, I am still struggling with them. Please allow me to ask about them and thank you for your time.

Best Answers

All Replies

• jaeyeon
    Thank you @Zyxel_Cooldia,

If you do not mind me asking a quick question, how to show the NAT table such as a commend "show ip nat trans" in Cisco?
    Thanks again
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @jaeyeon,

There’s no similar CLI like “show ip nat trans” on Zywall/USG

• jaeyeon
    Thank you Zyxel_Cooldia

If you do not mind me asking a quick question, how to show the NAT table such as a commend "show ip nat trans" in Cisco?
    Thanks again!
  • jaeyeon
    Thank you @Zyxel_Cooldia

As far as I understood, you mean there is no way to show the NAT tables, right?

• jaeyeon
    Thank you Zyxel_Cooldia

Thanks again!
  • jaeyeon
    Thank you @Zyxel_Cooldia

As far as I understood, you mean there is no way to show the NAT tables, right?

Security Highlight