GS1920-24 Roadmap and next Firmware availability

Options
letssee
letssee Posts: 4  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited August 2022 in Switch
Hello,

I´m an owner of 2x 1920-24 Switches and wanted know which new features are on the Roadmap and when you plan to deliver them? I have bought in Beginning of 2014 2x GS1910-24 switches and was bad surprised that these devices where soon (March 2015) after that end of live.
As replacement I have then bought the 2x GS1920-24 Switches but since 2 of December 2015 no further Firmware updates are available.
It would be good to know which plans Zyxel has with their switches and when the next firmware version will come for the GS1920-24 Switches.

Thank you.
Regards,
Joe

Comments

• JasonTsai
    JasonTsai Posts: 104  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary ZCNE Nebula Level 1 Certification - 2019 Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    Hi @letssee,

Welcome to Zyxel community!

The next FCS Firmware V4.50 for GS1920 series will be released around the end of March this year.
    And you will see all the enhanced features in the firmware release note when the firmware release.
    If there is an early schedule, I will inform you on the forum.

Hope it helps.
    Jason
  • Zyxel_Albert
    Zyxel_Albert Posts: 36  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi Joe,

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. In order to improve the network management and operation, we enhance several features such as adding time stamp for backup configuration, auto refresh port utilization when you are monitoring, remote access management and so on. 

Hope you love your Zyxel switch.
    Best Regards
  • Zyxel_Albert
    Options
    Hi @letssee

We have a good news for you. The firmware version V4.50 for GS1920 release schedule is accelerated to the end of February.

Hope you love your Zyxel switch.
    Best Regards
  • letssee
    letssee Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    Options
    Hi Zyxel_Albert and Zyxel_Jason,

thank you for the good news.
    I´m looking forward to test the new software soon.

Best Regards
  • Zyxel_Albert
    Options
    Hi Letssee,

Thank you for looking forward to the new firmware but unfortunately the release date has been changed. To provide you the best product and user experience, there are some more testing procedure need to take. We will update you the new schedule soon.
    Sorry for keeping you wait for so long.

Best Regards
  • Zyxel_Albert
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi Letssee,

New firmware for GS1920 series is launched. Here is the link to download it.
    https://www.zyxel.com/support/download_landing/product/gs1920_series_12.shtml?c=gb&l=en&pid=20130521174252&tab=Firmware&pname=GS1920 Series

Hope you will like it.
    Best Regards