Re-registering NWA1123-ACv2

Alex70
Alex70 Posts: 4  Freshman Member
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
I am using the nebula app on android. I want to register two NWA1123 on my site. The devices are already registered by the previous owner. I scanned the QR code from the box and normaly the app shoud unregister the device and re-register it under my organization. But it does not work. After I press done there is a message device is alreday registered by other user .

All Replies

• Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 218  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Alex70:

Sorry for your inconvenience, for this issue, please make sure your APP has been upgraded to the latest version(which is just launched on 20th Apr.) and try again. 

In the picture below, you can see there's an NAP303 added in the list below with pop-up alert message. After you see the message, click the "OK" of pop-up window, then click "Done" on the upper-right corner, the AP will be registered to your site.

Did you see the same alert message like my screenshot below? If the answer is YES and you still fail re-register the AP, please share the screenshot of your smartphone where the service is interrupted, I'll be glad to provide further tech support for you.

Best Regards,
    Richard

• Alex70
    Dear Richard, 

I have the latest android version of nebula and I made the same steps. Attached the screenshots. 
  • Zyxel_Richard
    @Alex70

Greatly thanks for providing the step-by-step screenshot, and we're really sorry for causing your inconvenience.
    And don't worry, since you've already proved the ownership of the NWA1123ACv2, the AP should be successfully registered to your own site. Just give us a little bit time to investigate this case, and we'll update to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • Alex70
    I have another AP. Should I send you the number? 
  • Zyxel_Richard
    @Alex70
     Sure, please provide me the Serial Number, MAC address and the picture of QR Code/AP Model to prove the ownership.

I'll private message you, please check your inbox and update the information there :)

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • newBie_
    newBie_ Posts: 15  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Hi,

I have the same AP and I can add it using Nebula APP v2.4.0 to my site. Did you click the "Done" on the upper right corner? Just curious about the result, how did you get back to the site page?  back page of the android or cancel button?

Peace~

• Alex70
    Hi, 
    made this like you wrote. But the device was not added to my site. 
  • Zyxel_Richard
    Hi @Alex70

We've found the the root cause of this issue and fixed it, which is related to our internal issue. So don't worry, your device hardware works well and is definitely allowed to be registered on NCC.

Now we gladly invite you to register your two NWA1123ACv2s to your Org./Site, and enjoy our Nebula Control Center service  :)

Best Regards,
    Richard