GS1005HP no network and all LED blinking

Options
OCIM_Support
OCIM_Support Posts: 2
First Comment
edited August 2022 in Switch
We have installed two GS1005HP in a SOHO with a PoE Wifi access point connected on each and a couple of wired devices.

Since a couple of weeks, one of these has all its LED (power and RJ45) blinking at the same quick rate simultaneously (not activity related).

No power is sent to the Access Point and no network on the two devices connected to the switch.

We could not find the detail about the all LED blinking anywhere. We restarted the switch 4 or 5 times, it goes to this blinking mode very quickly.

Any one has an idea of what is going on?

Thanks.

OCIM Support Team

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 395  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @OCIM_Support ,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

If you have already used the power adapter which is bundled with the Switch and the symptom still exist after rebooting, please contact your reseller for RMA process.

Hope it helps.
    Jason
  • OCIM_Support
    Options
    Thanks, yes we used the adapter with the switch and also from another GS1005HP switch with no luck.

We have started the RMA process with our reseller.

BR

OCIM Support Team
  • oh6hfx
    oh6hfx Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options
    I have exactly the same issue. Installed 8th january to power two NWA1123-AC-PRO access points. After 16 days, I noticed first one AC going offilne in Nebula, next other was going on-off in 30min cycles after it was also finally staying offline after doing on-off for 5 hours. I was visiting the site yesterday and found out that GS1500HP was blinking all lights and no power in access points. As there was no cure with switching the power off-on in the switch, I replaced it with other brand 5-port PoE-switch. After that I got power in the access points but I had still to reset both access points to get them work. Otherwise they just blinked manage-led orange.

Later I tested the switch again and now it was turning on properly with PWR led lit, but after 5-10 seconds there was small buzz heard from inside and PWR led went off. This serial number is S204340028181. Maybe defect units in this batch?

• Marcoli
    Marcoli Posts: 1
    First Anniversary
    Options
    same issue, the switch boots, then after ~10 sec, it all blinks green and don't connect.
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 395  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @oh6hfx and @Marcoli,

Like my previous comment, please contact your reseller for RMA process.

Thanks.
    Jason