Comment avoir accès au VPN IPSEC depuis son VPN SSL

Options
Bonjour,

J'aimerais lorsque je suis en télétravail pouvoir attaquer en mstsc les serveurs de mes clients avec qui il y a un VPN IPSEC d'établie depuis mon entreprise.

Nous avons mis en plus un VPN SSL entre notre poste de télétravail et notre routeur afin d'avoir accès aux données de l'entreprise mais nous n'arrivons pas à prendre la main sur les serveurs de nos clients.

Pourriez-vous me dire si cela est possible ? Et si oui, qu'elle est la procédure à suivre.

Merci par d'avance.

Romain - NUMERIWAN.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,296  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Welcome to Zyxel Community. 
    Could you provide the topology and describe the application again? 
    Besides, this forum only supports English, Russian and Chinese. We suggest you use one of the languages to describe the question. 
  • Numeriwan
    Options
    Hello,

When I am in teleworking, I would like to be able to attack in mstsc the servers of my clients with whom there is an IPSEC VPN established from my company.

We have also set up an SSL VPN between our teleworking station and our router in order to have access to company data, but we are unable to take control of our customers' servers.

SSL VPN has been configured on a USG Flex 500

Could you tell me if this is possible? And if so, what is the procedure to follow.
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,296  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

The question is similar to this scenario. You can follow the steps to configure policy route on each device and SSL VPN on USG FLEX 500.

Security Highlight