How to open ATP 100 to ICPM pings.

I have a ZyXel ATP 100 between my cable modem and my network. On my network is a PBX phone system running on a Mac mini (FacetPhone). My phone vendor needs me to open my network to ICPM pings so they can diagnose a quality of service problem. I do not see any reference to ICPM in the manual. Can someone tell me how to do this (and then undo it when they are finished)? Thank you. 

All Replies

• Sapphire23
    Sapphire23 Posts: 34  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector
    You mean you want to allow ping from WAN to your internal server?

What is network topology?
  • Thank you Sapphire23. Location 1: Internet connects to cable modem in bridge mode with fixed IP addresses. Cable modem goes to ATP100 which connects to network switch which connects to FacetPhone PBX server via NAT to local IP number. There are a couple other serves and desktop computers using Bria soft phone application for  telephone service over headsets. Location 2: Internet connects to cable modem in bridge mode with fixed IP addresses. Cable modem goes to ATP100 which connects to WiFi which connects to desktop computers using Bria soft phone application for telephone service over headsets. 
  • PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,656  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

For ping to the ATP 100 you just need a Policy Control rule from WAN to ZyWALL with service ping.

• Sapphire23
    Sapphire23 Posts: 34  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector
    You can set a temporary NAT rule from wanIP to server

Create ICMP service and it's group

Create NAT rule

Security Highlight