We are Recruiting SecuReporter Beta Testers!

Zyxel_Forum_Admin
Zyxel_Forum_Admin Posts: 125  Admin
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited October 2022 in Security Gateway New Release

Zyxel has produced over 200,000 ZyWALL products around the world. To further improve ZyWALL products, we develop the new Security analytics license “SecuReporter”. We hope to receive feedbacks from your side before our official launch.

I See, I Analyze, I Report

Did you know most of the security products available now can only warn of an attack that may have already been in process or even finished? Security analytics can help you analyze threats to determine its nature, the extent of incident, and take proper actions within your firewalls in a more efficient way!

Now is your chance to be our very first beta tester of SecuReporter, you will not only get early access to SecuReporter before release, but you’ll get a one-year SecuReporter license for free.

How

If you have ever purchased any product of our ZyWALL USG Series and you’re interested in trying our new security analytics service, please fill-in the Beta tester application form.

We will invite the selected testers to join our product pre-launch discussion in our Zyxel business forum, so you can share your experience of using the SecuReporter service with us along with other beta testers.

When

Aug 24-Sep 14   Online Application Form Submission

Sep 01-Sep 17    License Key Delivery

Sep 30                License Activation Deadline

Learn more about SecuReporter beta program

Terms & conditions

Please note that applying this enrollment form does not guarantee you’ll automatically be in the beta program. Please see our Terms of Use.
Thank you!

Zyxel Communications Corp.

Comments

• kyssling
    kyssling Posts: 102  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited August 2018
    I'm very happy about this message

• Manuel
    Manuel Posts: 56  Ally Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Where to find Documents and Guide how to register and how to use SecuReporter (User-GUIDE)???

• CoreSG
    CoreSG Posts: 40  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Only just saw this, and REALLY want to be able to participate !
  • Don_W
    Don_W Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Well, CoreSG, you're in luck! If you have a compatible device, Zyxel just forced a SecuReporter trial subscription on everybody, whether they want it or not.

I don't want it, but there appears to be no way to opt out of this cloud crap. I especially don't like someone making changes to my routers without permission. Frankly it smells a whole lot like a CFAA violation.
  • PeterHer
    PeterHer Posts: 17  Freshman Member

Yesterday I received an e-mail that I activated a new service at myZyxel. It's about SecuReporter_Trail. But I never asked or activated that service. First I thought that somebody in my name activated that service, but reading Don_W comment, I see that Zyxel activated that service. Maybe in the future: Zyxel please inform your users in an e-mail that you are the responsible one that activated that service. Very confusing.

• Zyxel_Forum_Admin
    edited October 2018
    HI @Don_W @PeterHer

We are sorry to cause confusion and take immediate corrective action as following
    1. We will reset the trial license by 19th October 2018.
    2. You can check SecuReporter Trial service will be reset on www.myzyxel.com after Oct. 19th. If you need SecuReporter, you can activate Trial 30 days by yourself with your myZyxel.com account.

Zyxel Forum Team
  • PeterHer
    PeterHer Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    Any idea where the Cloud service is? I cannot find any info on 'how or where to start'. The app for Android in not working.
  • Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @PeterHer
    You may manage your licenses from myzyxel portal 
    https://portal.myzyxel.com

The SecuReporter server url is as below:
    https://secureporter.cloudcnm.zyxel.com/

• itxnc
    itxnc Posts: 98  Ally Member
    I missed the beta application window but got one month trial licenses on my USGs and have been playing with it on a dozen or so of our USGs. Lots of potential but also lots of issues with web interface (seems like everything redirects to 'Device Details') Where can we submit feedback? I don't have permission for the beta forum linked to in the web portal. 
  • Zyxel_Forum_Admin
    edited November 2018
    HI @itxnc

We have officially launch SecuReporter and you are welcome to submit your feedback through below Cloud CNM series board.

https://businessforum.zyxel.com/categories/security-cloud-cnm-series

Zyxel Forum Team