PIXELATED IMAGES IN AUTOCAD GEOMAP LOCATION

Every time when they open the GEO LOCATION MAP in the AUTOCAD application and search for the address of the map, the images are pixelated and it takes a longer time to load fully load it.

How i can UNBLOCK or EXCLUDE it in the URL THREAT FILTER and make it ACCESS FORWARD? Anyway, the model of firewall that I used is ZYXEL USG FLEX 100. Please see the attached image file. Thank you so much for the help.

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    In the log, it seems you already added the following URLs to Allow List in URL Threat Filter.
    ecn.t0.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t1.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t2.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t3.tiles.virtualearth.net

Besides, the query result of these URLs is not categorized as threat, so they are not blocked by URL Threat Filter. You can check the logs and see if the traffic is blocked by other security services.

• Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓
    If you create a rule in Security Policy > Policy Control using FQDN, even if the traffic matches the rule and passed, the passed traffic will then be detected by URL Threat Filter. Here is the packet flow of USG FLEX for your reference.

• Rodnie
    Rodnie Posts: 11
    First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security
    Answer ✓
    Thank you so much, it's a big help to me. How can I unblock these from the URL THREAT FILTER? Is there any other way that it can be exempted from the security policy or any other security services?
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓
    You can use the feature Security Service > IP Exception to bypass specific security services based on the packet’s source or destination address.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓
    In the log, it seems you already added the following URLs to Allow List in URL Threat Filter.
    ecn.t0.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t1.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t2.tiles.virtualearth.net
    ecn.t3.tiles.virtualearth.net

Besides, the query result of these URLs is not categorized as threat, so they are not blocked by URL Threat Filter. You can check the logs and see if the traffic is blocked by other security services.

• Rodnie
    Thank you so much for the help. What if I will make a policy in the POLICY CONTROL using FQDN, is it possible that will not be filtered or blocked by the SECURITY POLICY CONTROL?
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓
    If you create a rule in Security Policy > Policy Control using FQDN, even if the traffic matches the rule and passed, the passed traffic will then be detected by URL Threat Filter. Here is the packet flow of USG FLEX for your reference.

• Rodnie
    Answer ✓
    Thank you so much, it's a big help to me. How can I unblock these from the URL THREAT FILTER? Is there any other way that it can be exempted from the security policy or any other security services?
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓
    You can use the feature Security Service > IP Exception to bypass specific security services based on the packet’s source or destination address.
  • Rodnie
    Thank you very much. Can you teach or help me with how to do that?
  • Zyxel_Emily
    In IP Exception, set a source/destination IP or a whole subnet to bypass the selected security service. For example, you can set the IP address of "GEO LOCATION MAP" in destination and select the service you'd like to bypass. 
    Here is another example for your reference. 

Security Highlight