Astra Zyxel

Options
MariusVoicu79
MariusVoicu79 Posts: 16  Freshman Member
10 Comments

Hi,

I use Astra VPN for the gadgets(tablets,phone) and I want to add a member with a device that has a family kid account on it. The invitation doesn't work,I mean that the email is not received by the family kid account and more than that, in the Google Play, the app Astra is not available.

Some help?

All Replies

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 616  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @MariusVoicu79
    Please check the spam inbox first, the invitation email could be considered spam. And did you try to resent the invitation email? At “Member Management”, you can try “Resend Invitation”.
    Or you can check if you receive a notification for reaching the limitation of the member seat number.

About Astra App is not available on Google Play, could you describe more about this? is it unable to download or install? May I know your Android version?

James

• MariusVoicu79
    10 Comments
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi,

I have checked the spam,resend it many times. Nothing…..

For the app I also tried to send the link for the Google Play Store and the tablet says that it is not available for this kind of tablet. I thnik it is something about the account,on the tablet is activated the android for kids with a kid account managed through the family account solution from Google. The tablet is Lenovo TB-7306F, android version 11, Custom build version TB-7306F_S000049_230206_ROW

• Zyxel_James
    Options

For the invitation email, could you provide the member's and your email addresses through private message? I will check if the invitation email is sent successfully.

• MariusVoicu79
    10 Comments
    Options

OK,but there is still the problem that the app is not available for this version,as u can see in the picture.

• Zyxel_James
    Options

Hello @MariusVoicu79

By querying the internal system records, I can confirm the invitation email is sent successfully, could you please check again your email tags, ads, and spam, or it could be blocked by your email server.

Moreover, currently, Astra APP is not supported on the tablet platform, only the smartphone platform.

Security Highlight