Increasing SSL VPN User Limit - License for USG40W

MarkoD
MarkoD Posts: 44  Freshman Member
Fifth Anniversary First Answer 10 Comments Friend Collector

Hi, where can I purchase the SSL VPN license to increase the SSL VPN user limit from 20 to 30 users for USG40W?

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360012777519-Increasing-SSL-VPN-User-Limit-on-ATP-USG-ZyWALL-Series

I don't see it in MyZyxel zone or Zyxel Marketplace.

Thanks!

Marko

All Replies

• Hi Marko,

To purchase the SSL VPN license to increase the SSL VPN user limit for your USG40W from 20 to 30 users, you will need to contact Zyxel support or an authorized Zyxel reseller directly. Although you did not find the option in MyZyxel zone or Zyxel Marketplace, the official Zyxel support page indicates that increasing the SSL VPN user limit requires a specific license that may not be listed in the usual online stores. Contacting Zyxel support or a reseller will ensure you get the correct license for your device. You can refer to this Zyxel support article for more details.

Thanks! Regarding Mp3 juice 20

• MarkoD

@hussyjake1122 You literally linked the same support article as I did. And in the article it does not state anything about contacting a reseller, moreover in the article there is a link to ZyXEL web marketplace that does not containt the licenses.

• MarkoD

Can someone from Zyxel chime in, please?

Security Highlight