Questions about traps in xgs3700-24

VictorZX
VictorZX Posts: 7
First Comment
edited August 2022 in Switch

Hello Everybody.

I need your help to get me a information to how to solve the following alarm:

zyTransceiverDdmiTemperature OutOfRange This trap is sent when the transceiver temperature is above or below the normal operating range. MAX: 78 MIN: -13

zyTransceiverDdmiTxPowerOutO fRange This trap is sent when the transmitted optical power is above or below the normal operating range. MAX: 2 MIN: -7.9

zyTransceiverDdmiRxPowerOutO fRange This trap is sent when the received optical power is above or below the normal operating range. MAX: 2.50 MIN: -20

zyTransceiverDdmiVoltageOutOf Range This trap is sent when the transceiver supply voltage is above or below the normal operating range MAX: 3.70 MIN: 2.90

zyTransceiverDdmiTxBiasOutOfR ange This trap is sent when the transmitter laser bias current is above or below the normal operating range. MAX: 85 MIN: 15

What do I need to check in order to solve those alarm when its occurs

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• OK thank

zySysMgmtUncontrolledSystemReset said that switch automatically restart. why do that happen?

• Zyxel_Arisa
    Zyxel_Arisa Posts: 25  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @VictorZX

When switch detects unexpected reset which is not performed through management interface, such as WEB, CLI, SNMP..., it will send trap zySysMgmtUncontrolledSystemReset after system boot finished.

Best Regards,

Arisa

• ok I understand but why do that happens? for what reason switch unexpected reset ?

• Zyxel_Arisa
    Zyxel_Arisa Posts: 25  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @VictorZX

The message indicated that switch is rebooted due to unknown reason, that's why switch needs to send trap zySysMgmtUncontrolledSystemReset after reboot finished. When the unexpected reboot occur you may need to collect the switch tech-support file and contact Zyxel for profession support.

Best Regards,

Arisa