[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 11.1 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Support transferring inactive add-on licenses from one org. to another org.; transferring active add-on licenses from one device to another device will be patched soon.
- Org owner can be changed now.
- License & inventory UI/UX is improved.
- MSP portal UI/UX is enriched to provide comprehensive information. (MSP Pack feature)
- Limited Lifetime License (LLL and Top-up LLL i.e. LLU) is transformed to per-device license model.
- Added MSP alert feature. (MSP Pack feature)
- Inactive MSP license can be unregistered; transferring active MSP license to another admin will be patched soon.
- Support new license SKUs.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP model. The NWA50AX is added to Nebula in this release. It is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode.
- Added channel utilization chart.
- Add 10M/AN and 100M/AN port speed options for supported switch models.
- Port numbering is enhanced to indicate CPU ports and aggregation ports.
- PoE schedule can be edited at Port configuration page.
Security Firewall enhancements:
- Support USG FLEX 100W built-in Wi-Fi.
- Support SIP ALG setting.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 1.5K Nebula
- 46 Nebula Ideas
- 49 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.2K Security
- 212 Security Ideas
- 845 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 731 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.8K Consumer Product
- 123 Service & License
- 252 News and Release
- 81 Success Stories
- 44 Security Advisories
- 6 Education Center
- 559 FAQ
- 266 Nebula FAQ
- 127 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 70 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 62 About Community
- 37 Security Highlight