[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 11.1 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Support transferring inactive add-on licenses from one org. to another org.; transferring active add-on licenses from one device to another device will be patched soon.
- Org owner can be changed now.
- License & inventory UI/UX is improved.
- MSP portal UI/UX is enriched to provide comprehensive information. (MSP Pack feature)
- Limited Lifetime License (LLL and Top-up LLL i.e. LLU) is transformed to per-device license model.
- Added MSP alert feature. (MSP Pack feature)
- Inactive MSP license can be unregistered; transferring active MSP license to another admin will be patched soon.
- Support new license SKUs.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP model. The NWA50AX is added to Nebula in this release. It is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode.
- Added channel utilization chart.
- Add 10M/AN and 100M/AN port speed options for supported switch models.
- Port numbering is enhanced to indicate CPU ports and aggregation ports.
- PoE schedule can be edited at Port configuration page.
Security Firewall enhancements:
- Support USG FLEX 100W built-in Wi-Fi.
- Support SIP ALG setting.
Sign In to comment.